1. https://giftcards.tedbaker.com is a site operated and managed by Runa Network Limited trading as RNL (“RNL”, "We", “Us” or “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09281949 and have our registered office at First Floor, Buckhurst House, 42-44 Buckhurst Avenue, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1LZ. VAT Registration Number: 253 058 810
2. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) relate to the supply of any of Ted Baker E-Gift Cards on our website https://giftcards.tedbaker.com (“Website”). Any reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to any user of the Website and, where the recipient of Ted Baker E-Gift Cards from the Website (“Recipient”).
3. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before using the Website or ordering a Ted Baker E-Gift Card.Your use of the Website indicates your unconditional agreement that you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms in effect at the time of usage. We may alter all or any part of these Terms at any time.
4. If you register with the Website we will notify you by email if these Terms change. If you do not register with the Website you will need to check the 'last updated' information at the top of these Terms to confirm if they have changed since you last read them. If you do not accept the Terms, you should not use the Website. You should review these Terms regularly as your continued use of the Website means you accept the Terms as modified. Please understand that if you refuse to accept the Terms, you will not be able to order a Ted Baker E-Gift Card from the Website.
Sale and Purchase of Ted Baker E-Gift Cards
5. To see the Terms and Conditions for purchasing a Ted Baker E-Gift Card please click here.
6. RNL is not directly linked to Ted Baker or any Ted Baker company and RNL cannot take responsibility for products and services offered by Ted Baker or Ted Baker companies. In addition, Ted Baker shall not be responsible for services offered by RNL and its associated companies.
Conduct & Safety
7. Whilst the contents of the Website are checked for accuracy, RNL cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors or any statements made on the site. Nor is RNL responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment
8. The images on the website including Ted Baker content, copyright or trademarks can only be used with the permission of Ted Baker.
9. We try hard to keep our Website a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s where you come in. By using the Website, you agree that:
- i. you will not use the Website for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms;
- ii. you will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface to access the Website or extract other users' information;
- iii. you will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Website or other users’ content or information without our written consent;
- iv. you will not use the Website in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, affect negatively or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Website or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Website;
- v. you will not post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech or incitements to violence;
- vi. you will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Website;
- vii. you will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access areas or features of the Website that you are not authorised to access;
- viii. you will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Website or any system or network;
- ix. you will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
10. By accepting a Ted Baker E-Gift Card, the Recipient is deemed to have agreed and assumed the rights and obligations of these Terms.
12. RNL honours the requirements set out in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. We therefore take reasonable steps to expeditiously remove from our Website any infringing material that we become aware of. And if RNL becomes aware that one of its users has repeatedly infringed copyrights, we will take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account.
13. We make it easy for you to report suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that anything on the Website infringes a copyright that you own or control, please contact RNL by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Services
14. If you use a service, feature or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Website (including services we offer jointly with the third party), each party’s terms will govern the respective party’s relationship with you. RNL is not responsible or liable for a third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
Modifying the Services & Termination
15. We’re relentlessly improving our services and creating new ones all the time. This means that we may add or remove features, products or functionalities and we may also suspend or stop the services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time and, when we do, we may not provide you with any notice beforehand.
16. RNL may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. This means that we may stop providing you with any Services, or impose new or additional limits on your ability to use our Services.
17. We try to keep the services up and running and free of annoyances, but we make no promises that we will succeed.
18. The Products and Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In addition, while RNL attempts to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that:
- the services will always be secure, error-free or timely;
- the services will always function without delays, disruptions or imperfections; or
- that any content, user content or information you obtain on or through the services will be timely or accurate.
19. RNL takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content that you, another user or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives or stores on or through our services. you understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading or otherwise inappropriate, none of which RNL will be responsible for.
Limitation of Liability
20. We use reasonable care and skill to provide Ted Baker E-Gift Cards in accordance with our specifications but we cannot and do not guarantee that Ted Baker E-Gift Cards will meet your requirements.
21. We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
22. Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order.
23. We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
- for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption;
- any loss or corruption of data;
- any loss or damage which does not directly result from (or which exceeds that which was caused as a direct result of) our breach of this Agreement, howsoever caused or arising.
24. Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
25. We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
26. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms by you, your access and use of the Website, Gift Card or eGifts,
27. In no event will Runa aggregate liability for all claims relating to our Services exceed the greater of £100 or the amount you paid RNL if any, in the last 12 months.
28. The provisions of this section shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
29. These Terms set out the basis of our contract. To protect your own interests please read the Terms carefully before ordering. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please contact us for clarification.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
30. The Terms are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
31. If any paragraph or sub-paragraph of these Terms is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable the validity of the other paragraphs and sub-paragraphs of these Terms shall not be affected and they shall remain in full force and effect.
Third Party Rights
32. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.